Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dear Jeanie,

Happy Mother's Day Mom!  The other day I was on the phone with you and you said something that inspired me to create this blog for you!  "Oh Kristin, you would have all survived without me!"  Well, I got thinking about this and every moment of the next day, I found you everywhere.  You were in my hands while I burped my little Lydia, the way that I cooked a fried egg for breakfast, and even in the flowers that I planted in the backyard. 

So I simply decided to SHOW you that I couldn't have survived without you.  This blog is dedicated to you!  Each week I am going to post at least one lesson that I have learned from you!  52 ways in which I was changed by you!  Each year I try to express to you how grateful I am to you by writing you a love note on Mother's Day.  But this year will be different.  You will have 52 letters or more that let you know that I couldn't have done it without you, and that I will always need my Mom!  

Love,
Kristin


No comments:

Post a Comment