Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lesson #8 Green Thumb

Dear Jeanie,

How can I ever learn all that you know about plants?  For as long as I can remember you have been busy growing beautiful flowers, plants, veggies, and fruit.  You constantly take the time to water, weed, prune, fertilize, and love your plants. 

I am always amazed at your knowledge of plants and trees.  You can tell me the names of almost any plant there is.  I love this about you.  I love walking in a beautiful garden and thinking of you, and thinking about what you might say as we would walk through it together.  It truly brings a smile to my face! 

I think that you will always have the green thumb and I will always have the green toes!!!  :)  (From mowing the lawn in my flip flops)

Love you,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment